18 and older
Watercolor is a versatile water-based medium that is perfect for making free-flowing artwork. It is all about enjoying the process of creating, not just worrying about the final result. This makes it the perfect CraftJam to pair with a glass of wine this summertime! Bring a buddy and get creative in our Floral Watercolor Workshop for a fun-filled night painting beautiful flowers.
With the skillful instructions of JamMaster, you will get a thorough introduction to this classic art form. After hands-on practice and step-by-step instructions, you will use your imagination to compose a final masterpiece that is all your own.In this class, you will know:
- What materials to use for watercolor
- Basic watercolor painting techniques, i.e. solid wash, wet on wet, wet on dry
- Basic color theory and color blending
- How to create watercolor florals and wreaths
- How to compose a final art piece
Take home a hand painted art piece you can frame or give as a gift. Please Note:
- This class is beginner-friendly; no experience necessary!
- We’ve got all the materials you’ll need ready, including brushes, an assortment of paper, a range of colors to choose from and flowers for inspiration.
We are BYOB friendly! Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice! But, you must be 21 or over. Younger? Just have a mocktail. No one will notice ;)