17 and older
In a relaxed, social setting, an experienced artist will guide the class step-by-step through replicating the nights featured painting. It's easy, fun, and totally stress free. Many people find our classes therapeutic and convenient way to tap back into their creative side.
These classes are perfect for beginners, so grab your friends, coworkers, plan a unique date night, or fly solo and meet some creative people. It's also a great way to decorate your apartment because you are sure to go home with a painting you can be proud of. Also, our classes are great for all kinds of events, parties and team building workshops.Important Things to Note:
- Price varies depending on the featured painting and the duration of the class. Please see session notes for specific painting on each dates.
- These classes are designed for beginners, yet there is plenty to challenge students of all skill levels. The first step is to trace the image using a stencil, this way we can start painting right away. Then our instructors will cover basic techniques and guide you step-by-step through every aspect of the painting.
- At Painting Lounge, we pride ourselves on our hands on teaching approach.
- You can B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Beer or Bottle of wine/champagne) to all three of our studios, but no hard alcohol (You must be 21+ in age to drink alcohol). We also provide cups, bottle openers, corkscrews and a refrigerator at all the studios.
- We will provide aprons, but we recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on just in case! We use acrylic paint and it can stain clothes.