Transferring to Another Session
Because space is limited and classes often fill up, students cancelling class last minute may prevent other students from signing up for that session. For this reason, we require that students who need to reschedule their registration within 72 hours prior to the class scheduled start time will be required to provide a 25% re-registration fee
to transfer to another session.
We are here to guide you through class selection to make sure you benefit from our courses, so feel free to contact us for any questions regarding class selection, registration issues, or if you need to transfer to a different session. Cancellations
While we encourage you to make every effort to attend your registered class, we understand if your situation changes unexpectedly. Unfortunately, the same situation applies with our limited capacity. Therefore, students who need to cancel their registration for whatever reason within 72 hours prior to class scheduled start time will be also be assessed a 25% cancellation fee
from any refund requested.
We really appreciate when people let us know they can't make a class, even if it's last minute. In some cases there may be a student on the waiting list that we can offer that seat to. No-shows are rather unhelpful for this cause, and so we charge a 50% fee* to transfer or refund a registration in the situation of a no-call no-show. Also, please note:
- Gift certificates are non-refundable
- Credits, promotional discounts, or any special arrangements will be one time per individual.
Course Cancellation by BKC.
- If less than 4 people are enrolled in a course we will cancel that class and offer students a full refund of the amount paid or a credit towards a new course within a month of the canceled course start date.
- BKC reserves the right to change instructors if needed without prior notice.
- If a class is cancelled because of weather conditions or illness of an instructor, BKC will schedule a make up session.