18 and older
Paint, pot, and BYOB! To continue our horticulturist endeavors, we have created a CraftJam where you finally get to create those succulent pots you've always wanted. You'll leave this class with a new set of pots planted with the most adorable succulents. These plants are suitable even for people born without a green thumb, since succulents are super easy to maintain.
In two hours your a certified JamMaster, will show you:
- how to create beautiful designs on ceramic pots
- how to keep the paint waterproof
- how to plant your succulents
- how to take care or your new little buddies (your plants)
This class is beginner-friendly; no experience necessary! And we’ve got all the materials you’ll need, including an assortment of acrylic paints, ceramic pots and succulents to choose from.
Be sure to BYOB
– crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice!
We are BYOB friendly! Crafting is paired best with your favorite drink of choice! But, you must be 21 or over. Younger? Just have a mocktail. No one will notice ;)