We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
The "What Now?" Voice Over MarketingEdge Studio (Recording, Casting, School) »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
|Location:||Real-time webinar led by pro voice actor|
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar.|
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
- System Requirements: Your choice: Access this class by telephone (voice over is all about hearing, so we don't need to see you). Or access this class on an Internet device (computer, iPad,...) with a microphone (camcorder mic, built-in mic,...).
- Class Delivery: Your choice: Access this class by telephone (voice over is all about hearing, so we don't need to see you). Or access this class on an Internet device (computer, iPad,...) with a microphone (camcorder mic, built-in mic,...).
- Teacher: Randye Kaye
What you'll learn in this voice over class:
So let us take an hour to jump you forward by giving you top-level advice on organizing, implementing, and putting together the pieces of your voice over business. This is a time to learn, ask, and prepare for a fun career.
Review and reassess your game plan, and move towards work! Are you scratching your head trying to put it all together? Sure, we’ve covered a lot of ground and you’ve recorded your voice over demos.
- What You Have Learned So Far
- Clear Next Steps
- Your Demeanor
- Short Term Goals
- Long Term Goals
- What You Should Continually Work On
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellations and rescheduling require a minimum of 48-hours advance notice, by telephone (212-868-3343), and during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (ET) and Saturday 11am-3pm (ET). If you cancel or reschedule with more than 48-hours notice, there is no fee. If you cancel or reschedule with less than 48-hours notice, the fees are not refunded.
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 790 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: Edge Studio (Recording, Casting, School)
One of the most recognized VO Casting, Recording, & Educational Training Centers. A team of 30 industry-leading voice actors who "give back" training time to aspiring voice actors. Edge Studio organizes it all.
We match you with coaches based on your voice type, interests, and...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Edge Studio (Recording, Casting, School)(221 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!