We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Physical Comedy Through MimeGoldston Mime Foundation »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
257 W 39th St 14th Flr
Btwn 7th and 8th Avenues
New York, New York 10018 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
- Teacher: Gregg Goldston and Haruka Moriyama
What you'll learn in this comedy class:
Learn mime choreography structures, Mime Illusions and Mime Acting Methods, as well as Physical Comedy phrases within the scene studies.
Beyond the Mime and Comedy that your will learn, these classes will also increase your ability to:
- Separate your thought from your actions
- Increase the power of your stage presence
- Understand and compose comedy sequences
- Create an invisible environment, people and objects
- Make stronger stage entrances and exits
- Make your movement and speaking more musical
- Create a more powerful stillness and stronger physical gestures
Ballet style shoes preferred, socks with the toes cut off, bare feet is also acceptable.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the class will be honored with a full refund. Students who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the start time of the class will receive a credit towards a future class.
Start Dates (0)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 400 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: Goldston Mime Foundation
In 1975, Gregg Goldston saw a performance by Marcel Marceau and immediately began his pursuit of the art of mime. At that time, Gregg was 18 and had dreams of becoming a visual artist and although he loved making people laugh, he never imagined he would live his life on stage.
Born in Los Angeles, Gregg...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at Goldston Mime Foundation(1 Review)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!