18 and older
If you want to learn how to program but don't know where to start, this is the right class and the right language for you. From the first day, our training approach will help you build competence and confidence in your programming skills. And Python is the best language ever for learning how to program because of its simplicity and breadth...two features that are hard to find in a single language.
Our training approach also works for experienced programmers, helping you learn faster and better than you've ever learned a language before.Who Should Attend:
This class is for anyone who wants to learn Python. If Python is your first programming language, it helps you master all the skills and concepts you need to program in any modern language, as you learn Python itself.
If you’re an experienced programmer who wants to add Python to your resume, it will help you learn Python faster and better than you’ve ever learned a language before.Course Outline:
- Chapter 1 An introduction to Python programming
- Chapter 2 How to write your first programs
- Chapter 3 How to code control statements
- Chapter 4 How to define and use functions and modules
- Chapter 5 How to test and debug a program
- Chapter 6 How to work with lists and tuples
- Chapter 7 How to work with file I/O
- Chapter 8 How to handle exceptions
- Chapter 9 How to work with numbers
- Chapter 10 How to work with strings
- Chapter 11 How to work with dates and times
- Chapter 12 How to work with dictionaries
- Chapter 13 How to work with recursion and algorithms
Students should have programming experience in any language and a working level knowledge of an operating system such as Windows or Linux.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.