16 and older
This course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
PALS Course Content
PALS Student Manual: add $45
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
The certification class is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two day class, depending upon student preference. Your test schedule will be arranged on the day of your class. Full course: 14 hours 10 minute, plus additional time for breaks and lunch.
- Students are required to have the current textbook for this course.
- AHA PALS card will be provided at the end of each course.
- This is a 2 year Certification
- CE's Available