18 and older
There are over 1 billion people checking Facebook daily and if you are not currently advertising, you’re missing out on the ability to reach the ones that will love your product or service. This bootcamp will teach you some of the insider secrets about the new Facebook ad platform and how to target your ads to be shown to the people most interested in your business. Topics covered will include creating ads, targeting ads, setting up custom audiences, retargeting, the power editor and best practices for getting the best return on your ad spend.
Participants can ask any questions related to their business and instructor will provide advice specific towards their business. The class will be very hands on with multiple examples and walk throughs. This class is ideal for business owners, app developers, marketing professionals, growth hackers, current and future founders of start-ups.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation:
- Learn why Facebook ads are growing and why you should be using them.
- Understand key terms related to Facebook advertising.
- Learn how to create different types of ads (image, video, carousel).
- Learn how to target your ads effectively.
- Learn how to run audience insights reports on your customers.
- Learn about all objectives and how to use them most effectively.
- Learn how to create Lead ads, the most popular ad type on the internet for data capture of targeted users.
- Learn the difference between Facebook and Instagram ads, and when to use either one.
- Learn advanced techniques with custom audiences, remarketing and lookalike audiences.
- Learn the different between ads manager and power editor, and how to use each one.
- Learn whats on the horizon for Facebook and what to expect with FB ads in the future.
- Q&A session to help work through any current problems with Facebook ad accounts.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.