18 and older
Full Course Name: "Confidence in Communication Series: How to Present the Best Version of Yourself for Business Success"
Jumpstart your public speaking & communication skills (at a discounted price!) by taking our improv for business, workplace communication & presentation classes bundled together.Class 1: Speak Up: Using Improv to Succeed in Business
Utilizing the techniques and exercises of improv can dramatically strengthen your ability to communicate clearly and dynamically, collaborate more efficiently, and increase your creativity. In this workshop, you’ll learn to accelerate your confidence, spontaneity, leadership qualities, and much more with an introduction to improv skills. This workshop is ideal for entrepreneurs, startup teams, or anyone who wants to increase their confidence, networking skills, or sales goals.
Class 2: Hacking Communication
- Learn how to accept change, new ideas, and failures in a productive way.
- Improve their presentation, sales, and promotional skills.
- Improve your listening skills.
- Learn the art of being present.
- Get more comfortable taking risks.
No matter what line of business you’re in, being able to clearly communicate your ideas is a critical part of becoming a success. Whether you’re presenting a project or just taking a meeting, knowing how to think on your feet and effectively express yourself is key to connecting and collaborating with your peers.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use the fundamental techniques and philosophies of improv to enhance your workplace communication skills. You’ll get hands on experience with improv exercises and games that can help you define your message, receive information, and build upon new ideas both independently and within a team. By utilizing the same skills that actors and comedians use to support each other on stage, you’ll be able to communicate with your team on a whole new level. And maybe even make them laugh a little, too.
Class 3: Stand and Deliver: Projecting Confidence in Presentations
- How to use enhanced communication skills like active listening and body language in their work environment.
- Best practices for clearer and direct communication.
- How to increase creativity, resolve conflicts, build teams, and enhance relationships amongst their co-workers.
- Discover how to network more efficiently and create relationships on the spot.
Whether your current job requires you to pitch in front of clients, co-workers, venture capitalists, interviewers, or cameras, this workshop will help you improve your performance by teaching you how to use your body to deliver your presentation in a natural and convincing way. You’ll receive one-on-one movement coaching from professionals and learn how to exploit the potential of your natural movements to demonstrate confidence and improve your posture and gaze. You’ll also learn techniques for relaxation and focus before delivering your presentation.
- Receive feedback on key aspects of your natural movement that work well for you.
- Develop tailored solutions targeting the aspects of body language that can be improved.
- Photo feedback of your progress.
- Learn easy exercises to warm-up and focus before a presentation.
- Get five key tips to handle different scenarios and social contexts.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.