There is no charge for transferring your enrollment to the same course on a different date, provided that you notify Colour Box at least 14 days prior to the start of your current course and there is space available in the course you are switching to. If you transfer to a different course:
- No tuition will be refunded, but your entire balance will be applied toward the cost of the alternative course you’ve selected.
- No new discounts may be applied to the cost of the course.
- No more than one transfer will be allowed.
- Requests to transfer a course must be made in writing and can be sent by email to [email protected]
- Withdrawal: If you notify us in writing (via letter or email) no late than 14 days before the start date of a workshop, you will receive a full refund less the deposit. If you withdraw within 14 days of your workshop, the full tuition remains payable.
- Non-attendance: If you fail to attend the workshop in which you’re enrolled, the tuition will remain payable and no transfer will be allowed.
In the event of a workshop being cancelled, all fees paid for the class will be refunded or, at the student’s discretion, applied to another course.