3 - 5 years old
Provides a comprehensive review of listening skills, focusing skills, body awareness, finger dexterity and pattern recognition. Note reading, hand-eye coordination and note placement on the staff are the main objectives of this class. The goal for this class is for students to read and play simple three note patterns using Do, Re and Mi. The foundation built in the Lowey Hija program prepares students for the kindergarten program, “Music Tales”.Music goals for book 3
- Advances students in note reading and playing through simple music phrases
- Introduction to music notation
- Advanced ear training
- More advanced finger exercises for keyboard playing
- More advanced pattern sequencing
- More advanced music terms
- Advances student’s recognition of instruments in the orchestra
At the completion of the Lowey Hija program, students are prepared for the kindergarten program, “Music Tales”.
Prepare $35 fee for the materials to be paid in class.