18 and older
Through heart guided kabbalistic meditation, sacred names, musical instruments, Tibetan bowls, and HiTea™ custom tea mix, you will be guided on a journey inwards, cultivating healing to your body, clearing energy blocks, and illuminate your gifts and radiancy.
By embracing ancient wisdom drawn from Kabbalah, and immersed in these modalities, possibilities are endless and healing happens on cellular and emotional level after the first session.
Each instrument and Tibetan bowl has frequencies that correlate to different parts of our body and our energetic centers.Sound and vibration flow through our body and heal physical illnesses and cultivate deep relaxation.
Spoken word and sacred names are drawn from ancient wisdom and iLan’s mystical lineage.
Some of the powerful healings benefits from iLan’s Journey:
- Healing stress related disorders.
- Detoxification down to the cellular and "bone deep" level.
- Deeper, more profound sleep.
- Synchronization of right and left hemispheres.
- Increased learning ability.
- Management or resolution of learning issues, ADD, ADHD,AUTISM.
- Deepening meditative states.
- Retrains the body/mind to let go of stress and heal itself.
- Align Chakras.
- Achievement of the "relaxation response" effortlessly.
- Healing past emotional traumas and break through of limiting behavior patterns
Some of the benefits of HiTea™:
- Heart Expansion and overall calmness
- Clarity and sense of presence
- Cleansing tea and liver cleanser
- Help with "hangovers"
- Relieve adrenal stress, which exacerbates the symptoms in menopause.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure, enjoy its diuretic properties as it eliminates toxins from the body, strengthening your immune system.
- Treating Respiratory Illnesses and Infections
- Boost your immune system and fight digestion problems.
- AA cup of tea can also relieve adrenal stress, which exacerbates the symptoms in menopause.
- The different herbs mix activate different Chakras and help in the process of deep coaching and mentoring work.
A Short description of the benefits of each herb and plant will follow, time permitting.Please Note:
- Dress comfortably.
- Please bring yoga mat (there are only spare mats 5 at location)
- Please refrain from solid foods 2 hours prior to arriving, but keep on drinking water.
- HiTea herbal tea mix, is a custom loose-leaf tea prepared by iLan from different herbs and plants, and is a Heart Opener and Chakras activator.