21 and older
For thousands of years, people have made and enjoyed wine. If it's been around so long, why is it so difficult to Learn About Wine? Why is it so intimidating? At WineLA, we know how to demystify this ancient beverage. Whether you’re new to wine, or you’re someone who wants to take your wine knowledge to the next level; Wine Camp is the perfect introductory class. We’ll give you the confidence and foundation you need to explore the world of wine.
This 2-hour wine experience is packed with information. You’ll learn how wine is made, improve your ability to describe wine, find out the best way to serve wine, and we’ll even discuss food and wine pairing. At Wine Camp you’ll explore seven outstanding wines in a fun and relaxed setting. When you’re finished, you’ll be able to enjoy wine at a higher level and make confident purchases with your new, topical insights.
Included in Wine Camp:
- How wine is made
- Lessons on how to taste wine, and to describe what you taste.
- How to pair food and wine.
- How to serve wine: The do’s and do nots!
- Tips on reading labels, purchasing and storing wine.
- Insider thoughts about emerging trends in wine that you’ll want to know.
- Answer any questions you may have - no matter how simple or difficult.
- Laughter and enjoyment that only a top educator can provide
And of course: A guided tasting of seven great wines to help you acquire the skills you need to elevate your personal wine appreciation.
History, anecdotes, and laughs all served in generous portions!Over 100,000 students have attended Wine Camp since we starting in 1995!
- Dry Creek Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley, USA 2017
- Domaine Paul Pernot Bourgogne Chardonnay, Burgundy, France 2014
- Merryvale Chardonnay, Carneros, USA 2015
- Loring Wine Co Rancho La Vina Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills 2014
- Gordon Estate Merlot, Columbia Valley 2015
- Clos Du Val Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2015
- Rockpile Winery Zinfandel, Rockpile Sonoma County 2014