18 and older
French macarons may be notoriously difficult for the home baker, but now you can learn the secrets from a professional French Chef. Join executive pastry chef Vincent Guiheneuf, and discover how to create this delicious French treat.
Discover the secrets to the best ingredients, how to make the perfect meringue and find out what gives macarons the best color and flavor. Learn the proper technique for the macaronage and how to pipe your macarons like a pro. Chef Vincent will show you how to make irresistible macarons using the French meringue batter method and how to make the ultimate chocolate ganache – 2 fundamental pastry skills.
This fun workshop is made for all levels with easy to follow instructions.
- Chocolate Grand Cru Macarons with chocolate ganache filling
- Bijoux Macaron tasting of limited-edition flavors
- Coffee and tea
What to Expect
- Hands-on interactive workshop led by Chef Vincent Guiheneuf
- Bijoux Macaron tasting with coffee & tea
- Take home macarons
- Class cookbook
- Luxury gift box of the 5 best selling macarons from Bijoux Macarons ($18 value)
- Bonus: Online Macaron Kit with step by step videos, piping templates, recipes, troubleshooting guide and much more ($39 value)
- All ingredients and supplies are included
- Convenient free parking
- Small class size
- Guests are welcome to bring wine/champagne to enjoy during the class
- Macarons are made with almond flour, dairy, and eggs. The filling may contain fruit, nuts, and alcohol. Macarons are naturally gluten-free.
This event requires a minimum of 3 participants to operate. If it’s canceled you’ll receive a notice with optional dates or a full refund.