We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Yoga Level 1Santa Monica Yoga »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
1640 Ocean Park Blvd
Btwn 16th & 17th Streets
Santa Monica, California 90405 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
- Teacher: Leslie Bogart
What you'll learn in this health class:
Special emphasis on this class is placed on the basic poses as well as breathing techniques.
There are many benefits of practicing Yoga. The following are just some of the physical, emotional, and energetic benefits of doing yoga:
- Body Strength and Stamina
- Greater Flexibility
- Reducing Everyday Aches and Pain
- Rehabilitating and Healing Injuries
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Better General Health
- Give your time to park and arrive few minutes before the scheduled time of you class. You'll enjoy your class if you don't arrive stressed from rushing.
- Don't wear perfume or other fragrances when coming to class. These scents can cause your fellow students to have an allergic reaction, or just make it hard for them to breathe.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyPasses are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Start Dates (0)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 190 points. Points give you money off your next class!
School: Santa Monica Yoga
Our school offers a broad range of styles and levels of yoga and Pilates classes. Our eclectic offerings are a reflection of the belief that there isn't one "right" way to approach the practice of yoga.
We are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing a home for highly qualified and...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified LA educator.
Reviews of Classes at Santa Monica Yoga(2 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.
Here are some similar classes we recommend:
Or you can save this class to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!