Virtual Escape Room: Escape from the 2000s
|Price||Starting at $360 (see price details)|
Up to 100 ppl
Note: Group size can be changed after booking if needed.
Team up to escape the room while reminiscing fondly about the 2000s.
After a long day's work, you stumble back into your home. You sink into your couch, close your eyes, and wish nothing but to return to your younger years. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the 2000s! A time of no worries and less responsibility. Where the OC and Gossip Girl were the talks of the town. Where you were serenaded by the best boy bands and were inspired by Destiny's Child. You recall all the debates on whether Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter was the better series, and you slowly nod off.
All of a sudden, an idea hits you. The nostalgia overwhelms you as you run to your computer and begin to reinstall The Sims on your laptop. Wow, you haven't played this game in ages! You find your heart rate skyrocketing as you boot up the game in anticipation. As you begin to create your character, your screen begins to alter slightly...your character is becoming more and more like you! As you look down, you see your hands begin to stretch toward the screen, and in an instant, you are sucked into the computer! You've been sucked back into...the 2000s!
What your group will do:
- Our facilitator will welcome the group, go over the rules of the game, and start the event with high energy
- We will then use breakout rooms to split your group up into mini-teams where they will be working to solve riddles, puzzles and challenges to escape the room
- Groups will be presented clues in the form of character descriptions, virtual maps, audio clips, and video clips and will play mini-games to uncover additional information that will help them escape
- Most of the time will be spent in mini-teams, but you will still have the opportunity to interact with the whole group throughout the event
- Entertaining & engaging host to facilitate a smooth, fun, and unique experience
- Game platform with interactive elements and scorecard for participants
- Access to our event fulfillment team
- After you book the event, we will send you a confirmation email and Zoom details for the event
- Our event fulfillment team will be able to answer any questions you have before, during, or after the event
Supported Platforms: Zoom is our recommended platform, but we can accommodate Google Meets, Microsoft Teams, and WebEx if the client provides the meeting details
- Cancel your event for free if you provide at least three business days' notice
- Cancellations less than three days before the event will result in a fee of 50% of the minimum deposit amount
- Rescheduling requests less than two days before the event will result in a $150 rescheduling fee
- If you don't know your final headcount, place a hold on your date by booking the minimum group size. We'll collect the full payment after you finalize the headcount
- You can customize your event for a $150 customization fee. Customizations include things like combining different games, requesting specific questions or a themed game, or adding something to an event with materials included. Using a different platform that is not Zoom is not a customization
- Get a Demo: Not convinced? Book a 20-minute demo of this event for $100 before committing to it for your group
- $360 for up to 15 people, $10 per person thereafter
- We will collect the minimum at checkout as a deposit and then we’ll finalize your payment when you’ve finalized your headcount after your event
For customization, there is a $150 charge & we’ll connect you with an expert to cater to your group’s needs.
Are you booking multiple events or do you have a very large group? Contact us for special pricing.
How to Book
- Complete your booking by walking through our simple checkout process.
- We'll send you your receipt & confirmation details.
- Your event provider will reach out to introduce themselves & send you additional helpful details about your event.
- On the day of your event, you'll have a blast!