18 and older
Colorado Cardiac CPR will be offering BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR skills session. This BLS course is for BOTH Certification and Recertification.
Upon successful completion of the cognitive and skills tests, students receive an AHA course completion card valid for 2 years.
This Hybrid Online/in-class BLS course is for BOTH Certification and Recertification.
Textbook is NOT required.Step 1 - Online Course
(BLS for the Healthcare Provider Online Part 1)
Step 2 - Skills Session with instructor
- Web-based, self-directed course that uses case-based scenarios and interactive lessons to teach students about both single-rescuer and team basic life support.
- Upon completion of the online portion, students will meet with an instructor for the Skills Session
- Bring your online BLS Certification of Completion
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour, based on skill level
- American Heart Association, 2 year Certification
- You will receive your eCard shortly after class completion
- Accreditation/Agency - American Heart Association
All of the courses that we have students sign up for through CourseHorse are skills sessions. Skills sessions require that the student complete an online testing portion through the American Heart Association, that online testing portion is a separate charge from our class fee for facilitating the skills session in the class room.
We offer full provider classes that are all done in class without the need to complete an online test before the class starts.