18 and older
This three-day ILT course is designed for Network Engineers who need to know how to operate and troubleshoot Data Center Network Infrastructure running Cisco ACI. This course will cover material from an Operations (Day 0/1/2/n) perspective, discussing best practices, caveats and common issues.Incorporating the latest software, hardware, and techniques, this course dives deep into the wealth of management and troubleshooting capabilities in Cisco ACI. Students will practice on the whole range of operations tools, including configuration management, performance tracking, and troubleshooting. Lots of troubleshooting. On Day 3 the instructor will inject various faults into the lab fabric, and students will need to apply the lessons of this course to resolve the issues in a live Challenge Lab.The curriculum is delivered as Just-In-Time learning, designed to provide Engineers just what they need to know, just when they need to know it. This is production-focused training, based on battle-tested lessons learned from over 100 production deployments.Target AudienceThis course is for Network Engineers and support teams who need to support a Cisco ACI data center network.PrerequisitesTo fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- ACI Field Engineer Essentials
- ACI Field Engineer Implementation
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode
- Or equivalent ACI experience
- Familiarity with Data Center infrastructure operations
Course ObjectivesAfter completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Familiarity with management of Cisco DC switches
- Understanding of basic network troubleshooting
- Operationalize and troubleshoot the ACI Fabric
- Understand APIC and its monitoring, management and troubleshooting capabilities
- Avoid common mistakes and recognize common symptoms
All Sunset Learning Institute classes are taught in an instructor-led, live virtual environment. This price includes a facility fee of $300 (except Reston,VA or Denver, CO) to allow you to take it in a classroom-type environment. If you prefer to take the class from home, the $300 fee will be waived and refunded.