18 and older
In this intensive, two-day bootcamp participants will gain an understanding of the entire product development lifecycle, the role of UX in software development, modern requirement gathering techniques, fundamentals of software architecture and design and user testing practices.
Students will learn Lean UX approaches to help both designers and non-designers rapidly define stakeholder needs, design and test solutions and synthesize feedback to create competitive, user-centric product experiences.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation
- Students will leave the bootcamp with a working prototype that they have concepted, designed and tested using the information taught over the two days.
- The bootcamp will give students who are completely new to or interested in the field of UX practical exposure to the entire product design process.
- For existing UX practitioners, they will gain greater exposure to the product management aspects of software development and learn Lean UX approaches they can apply to their current work.
- Project managers, product managers and developers will benefit by learning more about design thinking and the role of UX designers in the larger product development process.
- The bootcamp is not a software training nor programming class, but students will use interface design software to create their solutions and gain an understanding of software architecture fundamentals.
- Please bring your laptop
- No prior knowledge is required. Aspiring, novice and intermediate product design, development and product management professionals will find this most beneficial.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.