18 and older
You were promoted because you’re smart, worked hard, and achieved. As a leader, you quickly realize it’s not about you or your accomplishments anymore… now success flows from inspiring your team and developing their skills.Challenge & Solution
How can you shift your focus and energy to your team so that they are empowered and supported to do their best work? How do you balance the needs of the employee and the requirements of the business?
Exec-Comm’s Motivating & Mentoring program helps you successfully manage others, develop high performing teams, and create more productive working relationships.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Tap into “true motivators”
- Understand the influence of Personal Communication Styles on behavior
- Connect professionally and personally with your employees
- Employ focused listening skills
- Give balanced and constructive performance feedback
- Adjust the level of supervision to your employees’ competencies
- Delegate assignments clearly
- Manage impromptu conversations
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.