16 and older
Italy's flavors are as unique as its regions, each with their own blend of ingredients and flavors, always made with passion and reverence for tradition.
We invite you to join us for our Cucina Regionale series, where we take you through a journey of regional Italian cuisine, supper-style! Our chef will prepare a sit-down, family-style dinner with regional wine pairings selected by one of our wine experts. Spend your Sunday evening enjoying all the flavors of a traditional, Italian supper, without any of the work!
In this special edition of Cucina Regionale we’ve decided to gather our regional favorites from all over Italy! Italy is more than just pizza, pasta and fresh mozzarella so join us as we discover the hidden favorites from selected regions!Menu
- Insalata di Baccala (Salt Cod Salad)
- Strozzapreti con Ragu di Agnello (Millers Pasta with Lamb Ragu)
- Impepata di Cozze (Peppered Mussels)
- Focaccia Barese (Focaccia from Bari)
- Bombolini (Italian Doughnut)
Important things to note:
- 3 wine pairings, to be determined
If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer. Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Dinner is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of the dinner.
- Duration of dinner is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.