16 and older
Pasta is a perennial comfort food and a testament to Italian ingenuity—however with hundreds of different shapes and each serving a unique purpose, it can be daunting. Join our la scuola chef as they guide you through a lesson on how to cook various dried pasta shapes in the authentic Italian al dente way.
In this class, guests will:
• Explore the tradition of pasta
• Learn different dried pasta shapes and how to properly cook them
• Learn characteristics of each flour and the specific use in the pasta making process
• Learn how to perfectly pair different kind of pastas with the right sauce or condiment
• Please note, class includes demonstration and tasting and is not hands-on. Seating is first-come, first-served.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer. Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government - issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.