16 and older
In each two-hour class, up to 20-25 students learn from sausage expert Mike "Woj" Wojcik how to make gourmet, preservative-free sausages. Guests can expect a lecture on the following topics:
- Food safety/sanitation/cooking procedures.
- Sourcing ingredients and equipment.
- Basic guidelines to grind, spice, and case sausages.
- Dos and Dont's, tips from the pros, and top-secret recipes!
- Hands-on sausage making experience.
As a reward for wrangling meat and casings, each person takes home 2 sample packs of sausage links to toss on the grill or freeze for later.
Upon completion of the class, samples of the days haul will be cooked up and served to guests. What do you get for your purchase?
Who takes our classes?
- Admission to a sausage making class
- 1 free Miskatonic beer (soda for underaged students)
- Sausage samples to take home
- Cooked sausage samples to try after the class
Sausage classes are perfect for date night's, anniversaries, hunters, cooking enthusiasts (young and old), foodies, bachelor/-ette parties, corporate team building exercises, company holiday parties, and birthday parties.Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in. Classes start promptly at 11:00