16 and older
In this class, our chef will demonstrate how to mix, stuff and serve fresh sausages. We'll discuss how to source the freshest and most sustainable meat and you will learn how to create your own spice mixture and shape sausages in their casing.
During class, we will start you off with a Gin or Bourbon based cocktail utilizing FEW Spirits, an Evanston-based distillery. You will enjoy a tasting of three differently spiced sausage links to determine which spice mix you would like to use in your own links. Guests will take home their own housemade sausages with recipes to recreate them at home!Menu
- Assorted sausage antipasti
- FEW Bourbon and Gin cocktails
- Red, white and sparkling wine & beer
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.