16 and older
Interested in taking your cheesemaking skills a step further or want to advance your expertise to a higher level? This cheesemaking class takes it up a notch from our basic mozzarella making class by demonstrating how to make burrata. Assorted housemade antipasti will be tasted at the beginning of the class as well as a glass of Prosecco as a welcome. You will take home the cheese you made as well as curd to make fresh cheese at home. Menu
Assorted Italian antipastiWine
Prosecco WelcomeAdditional Information:
- Please note, class includes a hands-on activity.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer.