16 and older
Our expert cheesemonger will demonstrate how to make creamy, chewy mozzarella from curds and boiling salted water before leading guests in a hands-on workshop where you will get to make your own mozzarella cheese to take home. Our cheesemonger will then demonstrate how to make fresh ricotta while the Chef of La Scuola demonstrates several traditional Italian dishes that incorporate fresh, homemade formaggio.
Guests will enjoy a full, 3-course meal paired with complementary wines and class will be complete with adapted recipes and wine tasting notes.In this class guests will:
- Learn how to make mozzarella from curd
- Taste 3 Italian courses using fresh cheeses demonstrated by our scuola chef as well as a tasting of Rovagnati Arrosto Porchetta.
- Enjoy the demonstrated dishes paired with 3 wines
- Take home mozzarella made by guest, tasting notes of the wines and dishes prepared during class
Please note, class includes a cooking demonstration with a multi-course meal and a hands-on activity.Menu
3 dishes, to be determined
3 dishes, to be determined Important Things to Note
- If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer.
- Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government - issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Menu and wines are subject to slight change.