16 and older
Pecorino, washed-rind, farmstead, stagionato…what does it all mean? Join the master cheesemongers of Eataly in a guided tasting of carefully-selected cheeses that highlight a wide variety of cheese making styles and techniques.
Guests will enjoy a tasting of 6 of Eataly's most delicious cheeses at peak perfection, paired with just the right condiments and 3 glasses of Italian wine. By the end of class, you will walk away armed with the knowledge you need to approach even the most daunting of cheese counters (Eataly Chicago alone has over 350 varieties of cheese!) and create a perfect cheese course of your own.Menu
- A selection of 6 cheeses, to be determined
For this format we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions or substitutions. Please contact the Education & Events Team with any questions at (312) 521-8700 EXT 468.
- 3 wines, to be determined
- Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served.
- Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class. Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Menu is subject to slight change.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax