Certified ScrumMaster is a highly acclaimed and high-paying designation offered by Scrum Alliance to those practitioners who have successfully completed a course in CSM and exhibited their knowledge through the ScrumMaster Certification Exam.
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps business teams use the techniques and concepts of Scrum to increase the project's success rate. Since CSM's understand Scrum values and practices in depth, they provide a level of expertise and knowledge above other project managers. The CSM® course focuses on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation. The course covers Scrum and Agile overview, Scrum values, Scrum selling technique to stakeholders, etc. After completion of the course participants will be able to create a product vision. This courseware also includes user stories, epics and themes that make learning effective.
As a bonus with the CSM course, the participants will get 1-year e-learning access to PMP & PMI-ACP.Program Outcome
The CSM training will help you unlock new career opportunities in various industry sectors. The benefits from this course:
- Master the Scrum foundations and scope of the role
- Understand Scrum Life-cycle
- Get introduced to Scrum tools and techniques
- Understand Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Scale small sized Scrum projects to complex remote projects
- Learn and engage with experienced CST trainers
- Understand the various roles involved in Scrum
- Aiding teams in using Scrum effectively
- Hands-on experience in practical projects
Handle team goals effectively, resolving issues within scope and overcome external hazards. Establish a better development flow, service excellence and delivery of finished good. Agile planning.ALIGNMENT
SCRUM ALLIANCE® CERTIFIED SCRUMMASTER® Learning Objectives by the Scrum Alliance CSM® and CSP® Learning Objectives Committees (Feb 2017).OUTCOME
Become eligible for and clear your Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) exam.Training Format
The CSM training class is highly interactive and collaborative with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games, simulations, and video interwoven throughout the class. It’s an immersive traditional classroom training that will help you to engage and learn tips and tricks from experienced CST’s.Eligibility
There is no eligibility criteria for attending the Certified ScrumMaster training. This course is more relevant to project team members - project managers, project leads, developers, testers and others. The CSM training is a perfect match for functional managers and executives who are currently working or wish to work in Agile methodologies and process improvement.
You will have to receive a course completion certificate from your trainer to be eligible for Scrum Alliance’s Online CSM Test.CSM Certification & Exam Details
In order to obtain a CSM certification, one must:
FAQsQ. Who is eligible for the ScrumMaster certification?
- Attend a two-day (16 hour) CSM course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). On successful completion of the course, you will have to pass the CSM exam.
- A minimum of 24 of the 35 questions must be answered correctly in order to attain the passing score.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be eligible for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs).
- After successfully passing the CSM exam, you will have to accept the License Agreement to complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
There are no prerequisites for this certification. Professionals interested in a Scrum certification can attend this CSM training course and attempt the CSM test.Q. Who provides the certification?
The CSM certification is provided by the reputed Scrum Alliance.Q. Will participants get certificates after completion of the course?
Yes, after successful completion of training, participants will get course completion certificates.