18 and older
This training course is dedicated to providing you with a flexible, high-performance learning system. This dedication has resulted in a unique and progressive training method. Unlike other training methods that focus on theory or high-tech training products that overwhelm you, this training method provides a simple approach to learning computer software. Each course is given assuming the user has no prior computer skills. If you are using the software for the first time, you will be introduced to its primary features. If you are familiar with the software, you will quickly learn the new features and functionality of this version. Regardless of your skill level, you will learn with the greatest of ease.
In This Course, Learn About:
- Bank Accounts (Desktop)
- Entering/Paying Bills (Desktop)
- Invoicing for Services (Desktop)
- Processing Payments (Desktop)
- Selling Your Product (Desktop)
- Setting Up a Company (Desktop)
- Setting Up Inventory (Desktop)
- Working with Lists (Desktop)
- This course in not appropriate for those students using QuickBooks Online.
- This course is only appropriate for those using PCs running the Windows 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015 version of QuickBooks Pro or Premier.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.