Yoga Level 1Santa Monica Yoga »
8 seats left
|Start date:||Fri, Apr 25: 6:00pm - 7:30pm|
1640 Ocean Park Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90405 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 190 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this yoga class:Special emphasis on this class is placed on the basic poses as well as breathing techniques.
There are many benefits of practicing Yoga. The following are just some of the physical, emotional, and energetic benefits of doing yoga:
- Body Strength and Stamina
- Greater Flexibility
- Reducing Everyday Aches and Pain
- Rehabilitating and Healing Injuries
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Better General Health
- Give your time to park and arrive few minutes before the scheduled time of you class. You'll enjoy your class if you don't arrive stressed from rushing.
- Don't wear perfume or other fragrances when coming to class. These scents can cause your fellow students to have an allergic reaction, or just make it hard for them to breathe.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Santa Monica Yoga? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyPasses are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Teacher: Cindy FraserSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Cindy teaches a slow, deep practice influenced by Taoist and hatha yoga principles, offering students of all levels the opportunity to explore the power and the beauty of body and breath. A yoga practice of 15 years brought Cindy to teaching.
Start Dates (0)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Fri, Apr 25 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Santa Monica, 1640 Ocean Park Blvd
Btwn 16th & 17th Streets
Los Angeles, CA 90405
School: Santa Monica Yoga
Our school offers a broad range of styles and levels of yoga and Pilates classes. Our eclectic offerings are a reflection of the belief that there isn't one "right" way to approach the practice of yoga.
We are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing a home for highly qualif...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.