Yoga Level 1Santa Monica Yoga »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
1640 Ocean Park Blvd
(Btwn 16th & 17th Streets)
Los Angeles, CA 90405 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 190 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this yoga class:Special emphasis on this class is placed on the basic poses as well as breathing techniques.
There are many benefits of practicing Yoga. The following are just some of the physical, emotional, and energetic benefits of doing yoga:
- Body Strength and Stamina
- Greater Flexibility
- Reducing Everyday Aches and Pain
- Rehabilitating and Healing Injuries
- Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Better General Health
- Give your time to park and arrive few minutes before the scheduled time of you class. You'll enjoy your class if you don't arrive stressed from rushing.
- Don't wear perfume or other fragrances when coming to class. These scents can cause your fellow students to have an allergic reaction, or just make it hard for them to breathe.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Santa Monica Yoga? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyPasses are non-refundable and expire 180 days from date of purchase.
Teacher: Indira ShekerjianSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Indira Shekerjian Compassionate. Dynamic. Hands-On. Intuitive. Challenging. Restorative. Transformational. But ultimately, expect the unexpected! Indira may start each class with a theme, but she crafts each class based on who shows up. Her intent is always to help guide you in your journey whether it's physical, emotional or spiritual. With her non-ego approach she creates a safe environment-- great for beginners, seniors, seasoned students and those who claim they're "inflexible". She connects to her students through touch and mindful awareness. Indira believes that the real power of yoga is contained in the breath and when combined with movement, healing can occur.
Start Dates (0)
School: Santa Monica Yoga
Our school offers a broad range of styles and levels of yoga and Pilates classes. Our eclectic offerings are a reflection of the belief that there isn't one "right" way to approach the practice of yoga.
We are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing a home for highly qualif...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.