Word 2007 - Level 3New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Find out first when this class opens by saving it to your wish list.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Advanced
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this word training:In this course, students will learn how to use Word to create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents, forms. (Second Edition)
- Link to a Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 Worksheet
- Link a Chart to Excel Data
- Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®
- Extract Text from a Fax
- Send a Document as an Email Message
- Modify User Information
- Send a Document for Review
- Review a Document
- Compare Document Changes
- Merge Document Changes
- Review Track Changes and Comments
- Create a New Version of a Document
- Compare Document Versions
- Merge Document Versions
- Insert Bookmarks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Captions
- Add Hyperlinks
- Add Cross-References
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert Table of Figures
- Insert Table of Authorities
- Insert Table of Contents
- Create a Master Document
- Automatically Summarize a Document
- Update a Document's Properties
- Hide Text
- Remove Personal Information from a Document
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Set a Password for a Document
- Restrict Document Access
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from New Horizons Computer Learning ? Request info about private training
Start Dates (0)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.