Word 2007 - Level 2New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Find out first when this class opens by saving it to your wish list.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this word training:In this course, students create complex documents in Microsoft® Office Word 2007 documents and build personalized efficiency tools in Microsoft® Word 2007. (Second Edition)
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize Lists
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create Charts
- Create or Modify a Text Style
- Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
- Resize a Picture
- Adjust Picture Appearance Settings
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create Building Blocks
- Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
- Create a Document Based on a Template
- Create a Template
- Perform a Mail Merge
- Mail Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Use Word to Create a Data Source
- Perform a Task Automatically Using a Macro
- Create a Macro
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from New Horizons Computer Learning ? Request info about private training
Start Dates (0)
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.