Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Microsoft Word 2010 Level 3The Career Center »
4 seats left
Wed, Feb 18 5:45pm - 9:15pm
Next start dates (11)
185 Madison Ave Ste 1104
(Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets)
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2290 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Advanced
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this word training:
You will create, manage, revise, and distribute documents.
- use Word with other programs
- collaborate on documents
- manage document versions
- add reference marks and notes
- simplify the use of long documents
- secure a document
- create forms
- Microsoft Word Level 1 2010
- Microsoft Word Level 2 2010
Lesson 1: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs
- Topic 1A: Link a Word Document to an Excel Worksheet
- Topic 1B: Send a Document Outline to Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Topic 1C: Send a Document as an Email Message
- Topic 2A: Modify User Information
- Topic 2B: Send a Document for Review
- Topic 2C: Review a Document
- Topic 2D: Compare Document Changes
- Topic 2E: Merge Document Changes
- Topic 2F: Review Track Changes and Comments
- Topic 2G: Coauthor a Document
- Topic 3A: Create a New Document Version
- Topic 3B: Compare Document Versions
- Topic 3C: Merge Document Versions
- Topic 4A: Insert Bookmarks
- Topic 4B: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic 4C: Add Captions
- Topic 4D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic 4E: Add Cross-References
- Topic 4F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
- Topic 5A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Topic 5B: Insert an Index
- Topic 5C: Insert a Table of Figures
- Topic 5D: Insert a Table of Authorities
- Topic 5E: Insert a Table of Contents
- Topic 5F: Create a Master Document
- Topic 6A: Hide Text
- Topic 6B: Remove Personal Information from a Document
- Topic 6C: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic 6D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Topic 6E: Set a Password for a Document
- Topic 6F: Restrict Document Access
- Topic 7A: Add Form Fields to a Document
- Topic 7B: Protect a Form
- Topic 7C: Automate a Form
Refund & Cancellation PolicyStudents will receive an acknowledgement of their request within 24 hours and will get a final confirmation as to the availability of the requested retake 48-72 hours before the date of the requested class. Retake availability is dependent on the class running with an empty seat. If the student does not receive confirmation they should email at [email protected] or 212-729-4088 to confirm the status of their request.
Start Dates (12)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Wed, Feb 18 5:45pm - 9:15pm
Thu, Feb 19 5:45pm - 9:15pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
185 Madison Ave
Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets
New York, New York 10016
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, climate-control,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.