We can send you an email that contains instructions on how to reset your password.
Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
Windows 7 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2750 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this windows 7 training:
Students will log on to Windows 7, explore its interface, identify the different components in the interface, customize the Windows 7 desktop, manage files and folders, use the common tools and programs available in Windows 7, and browse the Internet.
- Identify Personal Computer Functionality
- Log On to Windows 7
- Explore the Desktop
- Work with Windows
- Access the Help and Support Feature
- Turn Off the Personal Computer
- Customize the Start Menu
- Customize the Taskbar
- Personalize the Desktop
- Add Gadgets to the Desktop
- Navigate to Folders Using Windows Explorer
- Work with Folders and Files
- Secure Folders and Files
- Organize Folders and Files
- Search for Folders and Files
- Create a Document in WordPad
- Work with the Calculator
- Capture Screens Using the Snipping Tool
- Customize a Graphic with the Paint Tool
- Get Familiar with the Internet
- Browse Websites Using Internet Explorer 8
- Download and Install a Gadget
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from New Horizons Computer Learning ? Request info about private training
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (0)
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(3 Reviews)
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.