Yoga FoundationsReflections Yoga »
6 seats left
Tue, Dec 10: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Other start dates (7)
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this tantra class:Students will successfully demonstrate the basic poses in yoga, learn sun salutations.
This is a great class for someone who is new to yoga or has practiced for a short time. In this class, we will add to your Bare Bones Basics poses and introduce Sun Salutations, deeper Hip and shoulder Openers and a re-introduction to your long forgotten Core.
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Cindee RifkinSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Cindee Rifkin’s success in life, along with an eighteen-year career in finance has given her life experience that you cannot learn from a book. In class, her passion for yoga and life translate into an expertly guided journey into you, achieved by exploring poses with awareness and clarity. Cindee’s certifications include an RYT 200 Hour in Ashtanga Vinyasa with Clayton Horton, 100 hours in Yoga Philosophy with B.N.S Iyengar, 100 hours in Pranayama with Shri Sheshadri, Forrest Yoga continuing education and much additional training from NY to India. She continues to learn and participate in monthly workshops around New York.
Start Dates (7)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
Tue, Dec 10 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Midtown West, Manhattan
250 West 49 St
Btwn Broadway & 8th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088