Open YogaReflections Yoga »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 12
What you'll learn in this tantra class:Practice your own level of yoga with the support of experienced teachers that can offer modifications and suggestions to deepen your practice.
Appropriate for students who are comfortable in Level 1 classes and beyond. Students will be encouraged to practice at their own level; however, familiarity with basic asanas is suggested. Teachers will offer modifications and suggestions to deepen your practice. Get in touch with what you are seeking on the mat!
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Reflections Yoga? Request info about private training
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Davina CohenSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Who did you study with? I did my teacher training with Anusara teachers Ellen Saltonstall, Lois Nesbitt, and Julie Dohrman in New York City. I also study extensively with Zhenja LaRosa in New York. The first yoga teacher to facilitate and illuminate my practice was KK Ledford in San Francisco.
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.