SQL Server 2008 Reporting ServicesHands On Technology Transfer, Inc. »
12 seats left
Mon, Apr 07: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Other start dates (3)
Specific Address TBD
New York, NY (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 15950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 21 and older
- Average Class Size: 8
What you'll learn in this sql server training:This three-day hands-on course thoroughly covers Microsoft's SQL Server Reporting Services utility, including the generation and distribution of parameter reports, drill-through reports, matrix reports (pivot tables) and linked reports.
- Rendering Reports in Multiple Formats
- Managing Security of Reports and Report Models
- Automating the Creation and Delivery of Reports
- Generating Reports
- Creating Report Models
- Customizing Reports
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc. ? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyTuition includes all course materials. Students may withdraw before the second day of class to receive a 100% refund, provided course materials are returned to the instructor. Prorated refunds may be granted for withdrawals after the first day.
Start Dates (3)
Mon, Apr 07 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tue, Apr 08 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed, Apr 09 9:00am - 5:00pm
Specific Address TBD
New York, NY
School: Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Critical Characteristics of Effective Training
There are literally hundreds of IT training companies for you to choose from. Why should you choose Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc. (HOTT) above the rest? Here are nine critical characteristics that HOTT provides to assure success and r...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.