Making Google Work For YouThe Career Center »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
185 Madison Ave Suite 1104
New York, NY 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3900 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this seo training:You will use Google gadgets and applications to communicate, collaborate, obtain, and download information from the Internet.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course and may retake the same course as many times as they want.
- explore and customize the Google Chrome user interface.
- browse websites using Google Chrome.
- obtain information from the web using the Google search engine and Google Maps.
- communicate over the web.
- manage information using bookmarks, alerts, and RSS feeds.
- configure the privacy settings and pop-up settings in Google Chrome.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from The Career Center? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyThere is no penalty for substituting students at any time or to reschedule or cancel within 2 business days of the start of a class. Cancellation must be done via email at [email protected]. Not showing up, not completing and/or not paying are not methods of cancellation.
Any student can retake a fully paid open enrollment public course within 1 year from the date the class was taken, as long as the class is still being offered and there are available seats. All student retake requests must be submitted online at www.careercenters.com/
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, cli...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.