Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Making Google Work For YouThe Career Center »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
185 Madison Ave Ste 1104
(Btwn E 34th & 35th Streets)
New York, New York 10016 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3900 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this seo class:
You will use Google gadgets and applications to communicate, collaborate, obtain, and download information from the Internet.
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course and may retake the same course as many times as they want.
- explore and customize the Google Chrome user interface.
- browse websites using Google Chrome.
- obtain information from the web using the Google search engine and Google Maps.
- communicate over the web.
- manage information using bookmarks, alerts, and RSS feeds.
- configure the privacy settings and pop-up settings in Google Chrome.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyStudents will receive an acknowledgement of their request within 24 hours and will get a final confirmation as to the availability of the requested retake 48-72 hours before the date of the requested class. Retake availability is dependent on the class running with an empty seat. If the student does not receive confirmation they should email at [email protected] or 212-729-4088 to confirm the status of their request.
Start Dates (0)
School: The Career Center
The Career Center has been advancing computer skills in the heart of New York City since 1988, with more than 100 Dual Core computers, spacious classrooms, private tutoring stations, and a friendly, professional staff.
All of our classrooms have full internet and networking accessibility, climate-control,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.