Waterbased ScreenprintingLower East Side Printshop »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
306 W 37th St 6th Floor
New York, NY 10018 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 4250 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this screen printing class:You will create handmade and photographic stencils and learn to use a vacuum table and exposure unit to shoot screens.
Explore the wide range of screenprinting techniques in this versatile medium. Silkscreen allows you to easily print hand-drawn, photographic, and digital imagery on paper, fabric, and other surfaces in a variety of colors. Topics will include screen preparation, color separation for multi-plate prints, correct color mixing, registration, screen monoprinting, editioning, and basic methods of printing onto t-shirts.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Lower East Side Printshop? Request info about private training
- 100% refund for classes cancelled by the Printshop.
- 100% refund if you cancel your registration two weeks or more before the first day of a class.
- 50% refund if you cancel your registration one week or more before the first day of the class.
- No refunds or pro-rating for missed sessions; class tuition is non-negotiable.
Teacher: Roni HenningSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Start Dates (0)
School: Lower East Side Printshop
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.