Pace University: Business & Technology
Pace University’s Center for Business and Technology (formerly the Pace Computer Learning Center) was created in 1984 to respond to public and corporate need for extensive training in computer technology. Today, the
Center has expanded, and offers a wide choice of non-credit, career-oriented courses.
- Flexible program designed for the working professional – Take courses part-time, and in any order you prefer, to fit your busy schedule.
- Start immediately, with few prerequisites – Unlike other institutions with yearly modules, at Pace you can start any time.
- Conveniently located – Courses are offered at White Plains Graduate Center, within walking distance to the Metro North train station; The Pace Midtown Center; and The Pace downtown New York City Campus. All are accessible by public transportation.
- Developed and taught by leaders in the field – Our instructors are working professionals, bringing their years of experience and connections to the classroom.
- A century of experience and excellence – Pace University was founded more than 100 years ago with the working professional in mind, providing evening courses to aspiring students. Today, many years later, Pace still provides students with a broad and established network of resources that lead to success.
Location: Midtown East
At E 45th St
551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017