Lion Brand Yarn Studio
Lion Brand Yarn Studio is the New York City flagship retail store of Lion Brand Yarn Company. In addition to selling over 800+ yarns, the Lion Brand Yarn Studio is an education center that has taught over 10,000 students since offering classes in 2009.
The Lion Brand Yarn Studio offers more than 150 different specialty workshops in knitting, crocheting, machine knitting, wet felting, needle felting, loom knitting, loom weaving, rigid heddle weaving, and yarn dyeing. All classes and workshops are taught by an expert staff of 8 teachers in 3 different classrooms. There are plenty of classes available for beginners to get started and for more advanced yarn crafters to learn a new skill.
Here are some other benefits to taking a class at the Lion Brand Yarn Studio:
- Quiet, private classrooms so you can focus on learning.
- Professionally trained teachers.
- Sessions offered during the weekday, evening, and Sunday.
- Over 75 sessions offered each month.
- Free weekly follow up groups for students after they have taken a class.
- Free Friday UFO group (unfinished objects) offered every week.
- “Weft” weaving club that takes place once a month on a Thursday.
Class Passes for Purchase
|Project Crochet & Knitting
||Sessions do not have to be taken consecutively.
Location: Union Square
Btwn 5th & 6th Avenue
34 W 15th St
New York, NY 10003