Jewelry Arts Institute
Jewelry Arts Institute specializes in one-one instruction, with a team-teaching approach that results in a student-teacher ratio of 4 to 6 to 1.
All instructors are highly trained and experienced professional jewelers and teachers. Instructors work with students at each step of production and are thoroughly equipped to discuss and demonstrate techniques and help solve problems encountered by students at all levels.
Our studio at Jewelry Arts is fully equipped to facilitate your learning experience.
- There is one kiln and one Smith acetelyne torch for every two students.
- All of our rolling mills, hammers, drawplates, lapidary equipment, draw benches, flexible shafts, anvils, and grinding and polishing equipment are free for student use.
- Lockers are available for a rental fee.
- We provide free wireless internet access, flat-screen tv with cable, laptop for student use and complimentary coffee.
- To-the-trade stone dealers Denise, Reema, and Denny are available during every class.
|show large map||
No courses available at this time