Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
The biggest challenge that local class providers face every day is how to fill the empty seats in their classes. Traditional marketing methods like advertising are far too expensive and difficult to optimize, and daily deal sites take a huge part of the revenue generated, and can often damage the reputation of the class provider.
CourseHorse solves this problem by centralizing local class information to make classes easier than ever to discover and enroll in. That means that our schools can spend less time marketing and more time teaching the skills they’re passionate about.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identifying new class providers and contacting them to tell them about how we can help
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to calling and closing
- Helping manage the on-boarding process of the schools that are excited to join
- Expanding your sales acumen from how to make the perfect pitch, field questions and respond to pushback
- Providing critical product and pitch feedback to help improve the sales process
- Targeting new cities and geographies to help grow our national footprint
- Learning a ton about every aspect of building a startup
- Excellent communication ability – both verbal and written skills
- Flexible and hungry for feedback – the only way we improve is by telling each other what we can do better!
- Deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage – a curiosity and independence that makes you seek out your own answers and try new things first
- Above all, a positive, can-do attitude and extraordinary hustle
- Self deprecating wit also appreciated!
How to know if CourseHorse is a good fit:
- You’re looking for more than just a job – you have a desire to help build something real
- You have an interest and appreciation for education and active lifestyles, and a desire to help people connect with both
- You appreciate autonomy – we arm you with the knowledge, the skillset and support system, but you synthesize everything yourself to make it work
- You’re focused on building a diverse set of skillsets that will help you throughout the rest of your career – as an education company, team member development is priority #1
- You like fun, fast paced, (sometimes fabulously witty) environments, and want to work in downtown NYC
- You want to be friends with the people you work with
To apply, please email us your resume and a brief note on why you'd be the perfect person to work with!