Quick & Healthy Summer SuppersHome Cooking New York »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
236 West 26th St #601
New York, NY 10001 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1000 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 13 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this quick meals class:We'll cover all the tips and techniques for getting good dinners on the table, but with a lighter touch. We'll emphasis quick cooking techniques, flavor-packed ingredients, and menu planning to ensure that you are not reaching for the take-out menus every night.
Learn to cook:
- Fresh Tomato Puttanesca with Shrimp
- Seared Scallops with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis
- Moroccan Summer Vegetable Tagine with Chickpeas
- Fresh Sausages Braised with Summer Greens and Garlic
- Olive Oil-Mashed Potatoes with Kalamata Olives & Fresh Rosemary
Cancellation PolicyWe are sorry that we cannot issue refunds for classes, but you may send someone in your place or choose another class if you cannot make it for any reason. We do require at least 48 hours notice for us to provide credit for another class, otherwise we are left with an empty spot and not enough time to refill if off the waiting list. For snowy days, please call Jennifer and she will let you know if the class is still being held. Thank you for understanding!
Start Dates (0)
Can't make these dates?. Save the class to your wish list and find out when new dates are added.
School: Home Cooking New York
In May 2002, Jennifer Clair founded Home Cooking New York (HCNY) after years of working in the culinary industry. HCNY provides private cooking classes to students in their home kitchens and offers public classes at their two cooking schools in Manhattan and the Hudson Valley (Beacon).
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.