We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
Quick & Healthy Summer SuppersHome Cooking New York »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
236 W 26th St #601
Btwn 7th & 8th Avenues
New York, New York 10001 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 1000 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 10
What you'll learn in this quick meals class:
We'll cover all the tips and techniques for getting good dinners on the table, but with a lighter touch. We'll emphasis quick cooking techniques, flavor-packed ingredients, and menu planning to ensure that you are not reaching for the take-out menus every night.
Learn to cook:
- Fresh Tomato Puttanesca with Shrimp
- Seared Scallops with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis
- Moroccan Summer Vegetable Tagine with Chickpeas
- Fresh Sausages Braised with Summer Greens and Garlic
- Olive Oil-Mashed Potatoes with Kalamata Olives & Fresh Rosemary
Refund & Cancellation PolicyWe have a firm 48-hour cancellation policy to ensure that we have enough time to re-fill your seat with another student. For cancellations prior to the 48-hour mark, we are happy to offer credit for a future class.
While it is not in our nature to say no, we are not able to offer credit for last-minute illnesses or work-related conflicts. However, you are always welcome to send someone in your place, because we understand these things do happen.
Start Dates (0)
School: Home Cooking New York
Founded in 2002, Home Cooking New York provides intimate and hands-on cooking classes at their Manhattan cooking school as well as private classes in students’ home kitchens. Our clients range from absolute beginners to amateur home cooks who want to expand their culinary education.
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.