Publisher 2010 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
4 seats left
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this publisher training:In this course, students will create, format, edit, and distribute publications.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Identify the Components of the Publisher Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Basic Publication
- Add Content to a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Use Building Blocks
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from New Horizons Computer Learning ? Request info about private training
Start Dates (1)
|Start Date||# of Sessions||Price|
These classes sell out faster than we update our systems. Enroll and we'll confirm your spot.
Mon, Aug 18 9:00am - 4:30pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
290 Madison Ave
Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets
New York, New York 10017
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.