Pre/Post NatalReflections Yoga »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
250 West 49 St 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10019 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 15
What you'll learn in this prenatal yoga class:Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga combines yoga postures, breathing techniques, and meditation in order to develop greater vitality, flexibility, confidence, and celebration during this magical time in a woman’s life.
This class will target specific areas of discomfort during pregnancy, prepare the body for birthing, offer suggestions for coping with pain during labor and will help ease a new mother back into exercise postpartum.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Reflections Yoga? Request info about private training
- All class cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits less than 48 hours before workshop.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
Teacher: Paula TursiSee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
Paula Tursi 20-year yoga teacher and 10-year student of Body Mind Centering developed Reflections as a way to merge what she found most inspiring in practices of Yoga, energetic healing and other spiritual practices, with her own personal truth.
Start Dates (0)
School: Reflections Yoga
Reflections Yoga is an urban oasis nestled among giant financial institutions, Times Square, Broadway theatres and luxury high-rises in midtown Manhattan. We welcome and invite you to transcend the tensions of city life and join us for a "just right" yoga class with some of the best teachers in NYC,...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.