PowerPoint 2010 - Level 2New Horizons Computer Learning »
4 seats left
Mon, Sep 29 9:00am - 4:30pm
Other start dates (4)
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this powerpoint class:In this course students will enhance their presentation by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. They will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit the requirements and use features to create presentations.
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animations
- Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Secure a Presentation
Note: There are PC computers at location for students to use.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (4)
Mon, Sep 29 9:00am - 4:30pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
290 Madison Ave
Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets
New York, New York 10017
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(3 Reviews)
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.