Our way to encourage you to never stop learning!
We give you back 5% of every dollar spent on classes, in the form of rewards points.
Your points automatically apply as a discount
on your next purchase, so you start saving immediately.
Questions? Contact us!
PowerPoint 2010 - Level 1New Horizons Computer Learning »
4 seats left
Fri, Jan 09 9:00am - 4:30pm
Other start dates (2)
290 Madison Ave 3rd floor
(Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets)
New York, New York 10017 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 2950 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 6
What you'll learn in this powerpoint class:
Students will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. Students will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. Students will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Identify Elements of the User Interface
- View a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Select a Presentation Type
- Enter Text
- Edit Text
- Format Text Placeholders
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Arrange Slides
- Work with Themes
- Apply Character Styles
- Format Paragraphs
- Insert Images into a Presentation
- Add Shapes
- Adding Visual Style to Text in a Presentation
- Edit Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Format Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Group Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Arrange Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Apply an Animation Effect to a Graphical Object
- Insert a Table
- Format Tables
- Import Tables from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Insert Charts
- Modify a Chart
- Import Charts from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Review the Content of a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Transitions
- Add Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
Note: These classes sell out faster than the school's system updates. Your spot will be confirmed after enrollment.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyCancellation & Refund Policies:
Please notify New Horizons six (6) or more business days in advance of your scheduled class if you need to cancel your reservation for applications classes, and eleven (11) days or more business days for technical classes.
Cancellations may be made by calling or e-mailing your Account Executive. You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel according to the terms above for applications and technical classes.
If you are a club member, you may be assessed a late fee of $50.00 for an applications class, and $200 for a technical class if you cancel late or do not show up for class.
If you are a coupon holder, you will be assessed one coupon for each class that you do not show up for.
Start Dates (2)
Fri, Jan 09 9:00am - 4:30pm
Murray Hill, Manhattan
290 Madison Ave
Btwn E 40th & 41st Streets
New York, New York 10017
School: New Horizons Computer Learning
As part of the largest independent IT Training Provider, New Horizons Computer Learning Center delivers more courses than any other IT training company.
Innovative and Flexible Learning Methods
New Horizons New York City understands that not everyone is the same, and we have developed a variety of innovative...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Reviews of Classes at New Horizons Computer Learning(4 Reviews)
Ready to take this class?
Or book by phone: 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.